The latest edition of the Boston Haitian Reporter is now in circulation across Greater Boston!
The June edition is packed with new stories on travel and tourism, Senator Linda Dorcena Forry's recent visit to Haiti and the upcoming Gold Cup match between USA and Haiti.
Other features include:
• An interview with Haiti's dynamic Minister for Tourism and Creative Arts Stephanie Villedrouin, who visited Boston this month;
• An interview with Digicel founder Denis O'Brien, who discusses his vision for the new Marriott Port-au-Prince, which he owns;
• A report on how the new Marriott Port-au-Prince is recruiting and training Haitians and Haitian-Americans to run the hotel;
• Inside the beautiful, new-and-improved Kinam Hotel in Pétion-Ville, which is at the top of its class in Haiti's increasingly competitive tourism market;
• A visit to the spectacular Moulin Sur Mer beach resort, where you can soak up the sun and Haitian history at the same time.
Plus: The latest reports on the situation facing people of Haitian descent in the Dominican Republic.
This— and much more— in the Boston Haitian Reporter.